Balance Me: A Realist's Guide to a Successful Life by Matt DeCoursey 2016 EPUB {SPirate}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by SPirate in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Balance Me by Matt DeCoursey 2016 EPUB {SPirate}
  • Balance Me by Matt DeCoursey 2016 EPUB {SPirate}.epub (238.1 KB)
  • Cover.jpeg (5.3 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded from KAT KickAssTorrent - Katcr.co Please Read.text (0.4 KB)

Description

Balance Me: A Realist's Guide to a Successful Life by Matt DeCoursey 2016 EPUB {SPirate}

Description:

Life is complicated. Change is tough. But achieving balance and personal goals needn’t be the ever-elusive Holy Grail. Created for real people with real lives and responsibilities, Balance Me is here to show you in no-nonsense terms how to:

* Better understand the WHY of your current situation.
* Make small but highly effective changes in your habits, decision-making process, and daily planning.
* Not be afraid to ask for what you want. And then do the work to get it.
* Beat the “Right Time” myth and get yourself out of the way.
* Work with the gifts (and flaws) of your—and others’—personality style.
* Safeguard your related financial, physical, and emotional health.
* Recognize that balance is always a work in progress.

Offering a systematic plan and clear-headed advice, Balance Me inspires a personalized journey to grow success in all areas of your life. Whether you’re a busy professional, a stay-at-home mom, or anyone wishing to achieve goals without sacrificing well-being, life balance is a lot closer than you might think.

This book certainly isn't the usual boring "self help" book.
"Balance Me" is a refreshingly honest, straight forward guide to creating a more balanced life. The author says that this book is for "real people with real lives and responsibilities" and I agree. The author obviously wrote this book with the reader in mind.
I find many that books in this genre are tough to get through. However, DeCoursey has a frank, often times, humorous style that I really enjoyed.
The principals and guidelines are easy to understand and most importantly, easy to incorporate into everyday life.
"Balance Me" has something to offer for just about everyone and I think it would make a great graduation or wedding gift.
An added bonus is that there is a now a companion app available for both iPhone and Android. The app is great tool that makes following the guidelines outlined in the book even easier!
About the author (2016)

Matt DeCoursey is the Founder and CEO of GigaBook, and also owns and operates other businesses. He lives in Kansas City with his wife, son, and daughter.

Title Balance Me: A Realist's Guide to a Successful Life
Author Matt DeCoursey
Publisher Realist Books, 2016
ISBN 069281180X, 9780692811801
Length 220 pages

info hash: 3e4362db8824ba0f1c4359900aa1a3c5ef0982d4

Please

SEED

, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

[size=16pt]SEEDING is the least way of expressing gratitude to the uploaders.
SEEDING encourages to produce more uploads.
Thanks to ALL SEEDERS
:loveliness: :loveliness: :loveliness: :love: :love: ? :loveliness: :loveliness: :loveliness: :love: :love: ? :loveliness: :loveliness: :loveliness: :love: :love: ? :pirate::pirate: :pirate: ? ? ? ? [/size]

Download torrent
243.7 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
243.7 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 3E4362DB8824BA0F1C4359900AA1A3C5EF0982D4