seeders: 1
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 37
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] AloMoves - FlyStrong 2.zip (1.4 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] AloMoves - FlyStrong 2

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 9 videos (2h 58m) | Size: 1.48 GB
Instructor : Dylan Werner
In this month-long series I teach you how to bring handstands and arm balances directly into your Yoga practice and skillfully thread them into your Vinyasas. I’ve been on the handstand and arm balance journey for a long time and throughout my journey I’ve acquired tremendous knowledge on how to master the body while balancing on one or two hands. This series is to share that knowledge with you. You will learn how to be dynamic and fluid in your handstand, how to float, and how to fly.

FlyStrong II is a skill-building plan that will give you a technical understanding of body mechanics and will have direct application to your Yoga practice. I’ll provide you with crucial concepts and skill exercises to skyrocket your advancement and develop intelligent strength. You will build your body, improve your strength and increase flexibility while you simultaneously develop skill, balance and knowledge.

One element that sets this series apart is its programming. Besides learning the body mechanics and going through the practice with me in video, I also give you “homework", which consists of a list of exercises to practice after class. Handstands and arm balances are built in the self-practice – it’s HOW and WHAT you do between lessons that will really make a huge difference.

After 30 days you will have the skill, stability and confidence to float into a handstand in the middle of the room, do Hollowbacks, strengthen and advance your arm balance practice, and integrate all of it into your everyday Yoga practice.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] AloMoves - FlyStrong 2

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce