[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - How to DJ Course - from International DJ Andrew Pololos

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 76
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - How to DJ Course - from International DJ Andrew Pololos.zip (1.4 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] How to DJ Course - from International DJ Andrew Pololos

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 1h 06 mn | 1.4 GB
Instructor: Andrew Pololos
The Complete Course On How To DJ - Covering all topics so you can DJ like a pro - Andrew is an official Yacht Week DJ
What you'll learn

Learn how to mix like the world's biggest DJs. I've had the awesome opportunity to mix in the world's most renowned venues and alongside the most famous international DJs
Learn a complete DJ course whether you want to become a professional DJ or learn how to mix for fun
I've been a professional DJ for 10+ years and have DJed 1000+ events. In this course, I will share all my experience with you. You'll learn advanced mixing skills, tips and tricks from , every function and feature of turntables and mixer, where and how to get high quality music and the business side of being a DJ.
Connect with me on my socials @andrewpololos if you have any questions about the course. I am glad to help :)
Learn to DJ from Scratch
Mix multiple songs together
Use Best mixing softwares
DJ as a career

Requirements

Willingness to Learn
A computer

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - How to DJ Course - from International DJ Andrew Pololos

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 6E20EC6D9DEA393D12BA0687E20ED0907DC4763F