Added by HaSHiSH40 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 44
  • Language: English

Files

PlayboyPlus.18.02.01.Tahlia.Paris.Artists.Touch.XXX.1080p.MP4-KTR[rarbg]
  • RARBG.txt (0.0 KB)
  • playboyplus.18.02.01.tahlia.paris.artists.touch.fullhd.mp4 (316.4 MB)
  • playboyplus.18.02.01.tahlia.paris.artists.touch.fullhd.nfo (5.1 KB)

Description

A new month means another beautiful set from your 2017 CGOY, Tahlia Paris. Equal parts sexy and cute, Miss Paris is glowing on the set of an outdoor patio with photographer, Holly Randall. Looking to get a little creative, she heads towards a piece she’s been working on. Dressed in her splatter-painted clothes of a tee and denim shorts, Tahlia is the sexiest artist we’ve ever laid eyes on. Touching up her watercolor painting, she’s looking for a bit more inspiration. Slowly peeling off pieces of clothing, we’re reminded of her luminous beauty and totally hot figure of large breasts, plump bum and perfectly sun-kissed skin. Soon enough, Miss Tahlia is fully naked playfully painting on her lovely body. When it comes to men, this blonde-haired beauty is loving the single life. "I just got out of a relationship, and I’m enjoying the single life in California,” she shares. “My idea of a romantic evening is spending the night at home,” says Tahlia. “We’d cook dinner, just us two, and then watch a movie in our pajamas.” When it comes to the bedroom, Tahlia isn’t afraid to get a little spontaneous. “I have had sex in public a few times,” she admits. “The best time was in the men’s shower at a campground!” Get artsy with your lovely 2017 CGOY, right here only on Playboy Plus!

Screens

Download torrent
316.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
PlayboyPlus - Tahlia Paris (Artist's Touch) (01.02.2018) 1080p

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list