Saved.[2016].s01e02.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Saved.[2016].s01e02.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup].mp4 (452.6 MB)
  • Saved.[2016].s01e02.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup].srt (93.5 KB)

Description

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 896x504
FrameRate: 25.000 fps
AudioCodec: AAC
Channels: 2 channels
SamplingRate: 48.0 KHz

2 of 4

“I closed my eyes because I thought even looking took some energy. I didn’t think because even thinking takes some energy. All my energy was going to my legs. I don’t know how long I kicked for. I kicked for my life.” Dan Ward, who nearly drowned on a fishing trip

In this brand new four-part series, SAVED tells the inspirational stories of ordinary Britons who woke up to what seemed like a typical day, blissfully unaware to the fact it could have been their last. Could have been, that is, but for the quick-thinking, big-hearted courage of total strangers. Strangers who made a split second decision to act and, ultimately, made the difference between life and death.

SAVED combines gritty dramatic reconstructions with the vivid and emotional recollections from the protagonists as they relive the heart-stopping moments their lives hung in the balance.

In episode two, a car bursts into flames after a crash with two young men trapped inside and a fishing trip in a kayak turns into a nightmare for a father-to-be.

Neville Powell his and wife Gloria had enjoyed a day trip to Rye and had decided to drive home through the countryside. Eight miles away Peggy Langdown and her family were enjoying the Queen’s Golden Jubilee festivities at the Newingdon village green party. Her son Peter, 19, was excited to have been given a car after passing his driving test and decided to drive to nearby Hawkhurst with his cousin Adam, 17, to get some petrol.

On the way to Hawkshurst, Peter tried to overtake a motorbike in front of him and clipped the kerb on the opposite side of the road, which cause him to lose control of the car. Coming from the opposite direction soon after the accident, Neville and Gloria were shocked to see a car engine in the middle of the road and the car itself mounted on the kerb. Neville went over to the damaged car and he saw that Adam, the passenger, seemed okay but realised that a wooden post from a fence behind the car had smashed into the vehicle, impaling Peter into his seat through his chest.

Tim Slater, an insurance manager, then arrived on the scene and he and Neville immediately began to work as a team. Both men used brute force to get Adam out of the car and open the driver’s door. An electrical fire had started near the dashboard and Neville knew the fuel delivery pipe was close by. Eventually the men were able to free Peter from his seat and move him to the passenger side of the car. Moving him out of the car door with the post still in his body, they lead him to the other side of the road the car exploded into flames, which shot up into the sky.

It had been an hour since Peter had left the jubilee party and Peggy’s daughter Anna had arrived, telling her mother that she and he boyfriend had been held up in traffic because of a terrible traffic accident. They didn’t believe anyone could have got out alive.

Peggy says: “I don’t know why, I just knew it was Peter’s car. I grabbed my mobile and dialled Peter’s number. I have two halves to my life. I have the life before Peter’s accident and the life after Peter’s accident. They are completely different, completely separate lives and never the twain shall meet.”

Peter had eight hours of surgery and was unconscious for 10 days. Despite their best efforts, the medial team were unable to save his arm and it was amputated just above the elbow. Peter says: “The thing that is really crazy is that your life can change at any given moment. It’s not like the movies, where there is some dramatic build up to an event where your life changes. It just happens when you least expect it.”

The second story follows nurse Dan Ward, on a fishing trip gone badly wrong. Dan had spent the morning decorating the nursery for the baby girl he and his wife were expecting. With his wife at work, he decided to go fishing in his kayak. He made his way down to the beach, which was extremely isolated.

Shortly after entering the water there was a shift in the weather and while he was paddling, a current had taken Dan out much further. Just a few moments later, the kayak tipped over and he was flipped upside down into the water. When he reached the surface, the kayak hit him on the head. He swam back to the kayak and attempted to climb back on but every time he nearly made it, another wave flipped him off again. He realised it was an impossible task and started to panic.

DVLA employee Steve Lewis, 31, had been out surfing in the rough conditions. He and his wife had just discovered they would need fertility treatment to have a baby and Steve needed to clear his head. A woman on the beach told him she’d been watching a kayak for a number of minutes and thought it was in trouble. Taking a split second decision, Steve got straight back into the water. He says: “The only thought that went through my head was that if I was in trouble I wouldn’t want to be on my own.”

Dan had been in the sea for more then an hour at just 7 degrees C and was desperately swimming to shore. He stopped to catch his breath and was devastated to discover he was even further out to sea. Dan says: “That was the moment I knew I was going to die. There was no reason in the world to think that I had any chance of surviving. It was a very strange feeling and must be how someone feels when they are sentenced to death. That knowledge, that certainty, that you’re going to die.”

He began to wonder if he would die by drowning or freezing to death and started to contemplate taking off his life jacket. Then he heard a noise and saw Steve at the edge of his vision. Steve immediately realised he was in a bad way but when Dan told Steve he had a daughter on the way, Steve wouldn’t let him give up. Steve: “It hit home then. We’d wanted a baby forever, me and George [Steve’s wife]. I felt like I had to say to him, ‘You’re not going to die here. You’re not giving up. I’m not going to let you.’”

The two men eventually got into the white water and the waves pushed them back to the shore. Eventually the two men reached the shallows. Dan was airlifted to hospital and Steve drove himself home after being checked over.

Dan says: “I thought I understood how fragile and delicate life was because I’m a nurse. But I didn’t really. The slightest thing can turn your world upside down, the slightest thing can end your life. I didn’t know that moment was coming and most people won’t know when that moment is coming.”

Download torrent
452.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce