Train Your Brain: Top Secret Tips and Tricks You Need to Know to Train Your Brain

seeders: 0
leechers: 84
updated:
Added by digimike in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Train Your Brain.pdf (455.4 KB)

Description

NOTE: In my previous 6 uploads earlier today, I cocked up the list of trackers and only the first one will hve been seen! I am very sorry for this and for the slow downloads. I have now corrected this error - sorry again!

Train Your Brain: Top Secret Tips and Tricks You Need to Know to Train Your Brain

Cover Page Image: or https://ibb.co/B6ZPgTb if it does not show.

Your brain needs help. While more people than ever are hitting the gym, very few are giving consideration to keeping their brain in shape. You can take the initiative and get started now.

Here you can learn about the scientific claims, how they have validation, and which ones don’t. Beyond the scientific background and history of brain training, you can find a game that suits you to get started right away. Then learn how to implement the tools and strategies learned during your brain training into everyday life.

Brain training is not attainable through any one single app. Long-standing companies that create brain training programs have always expanded past games. The foundation of entertaining and interactive brain training should build up to daily habits and tracking your improvement. Successful brain training is an experience that will eventually not feel like something you’re actively working at. While you may play a game for ten or fifteen minutes, you can put mental models, planning, and journaling to work throughout the day. Brain training is something that you can do when it’s convenient for you.

With Train Your Brain - Top Secret Tips and Tricks You Need to Know to Train Your Brain, you can learn how brain training started. Discover games that will support brain training, master mental models that you can employ daily and more. Learn how the best memory builders in the world make life more exciting with memory devices and how the people around you can impact your brainpower.

Delivering useful tools, insightful tricks, and lessons from some of history’s most productive individuals you can start your brain training today. At the end of this book, you will have the tools you need to create a brain training plan that works for you.

Download torrent
455.4 KB
seeders:0
leechers:84

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://bt.xxx-tracker.com:2710/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker3.itzmx.com:6961/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
455.4 KB
seeders:0
leechers:84

Torrent hash: 44677A8932C6E1C5DB3D8D03B2B7CF2B5FE8972C